How It Works (High School)
Exceptional Courses, Entire Support Team, Individualized Program
The Arkansas Virtual Academy (ARVA) online high school, powered by K12, provides Arkansas Virtual Academy (ARVA) experience like no other. With a variety of online courses from which to choose, students can enjoy an individualized high school program tailored to their goals and abilities.
ARVA high school students receive many benefits through the K12 high school program, including:
- Outstanding, individualized curriculum from K12, the leading online K–12 curriculum provider for the K–12 community and a CITA-accredited company
- Diverse high school catalog including math, language arts, science, and history
- An Individualized Learning Plan for each student that charts a course for success during and after high school
- Teachers, advisors, counselors, coordinators, and other educational personnel—offering personalized, extensive support to students and families
- Extracurricular clubs and activities
- In-person, teacher-led, and school-sponsored events where students can network with their peers
Who is this intended for?
The ARVA high school program serves students in grades 9–12 for the 2016–2017 school year. Adding 12th grade in the upcoming school year, ARVA is looking forward to the school’s first graduating class of seniors in May 2017.
What are the costs?
Because we are part of the public school system, the ARVA high school program is tuition-free.
How do I get started?
Visit our How to Enroll in ARVA section for information on enrolling your students in Arkansas Virtual Academy.